- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
this track list was too good I had to reblog again
oh my god
Don’t shame the girls who sent pictures of themselves half-naked to their significant others as a way to express eroticism which is healthy and natural… give the people hell who think it’s okay to destroy someone’s trust and distribute those images simply for entertainment purposes.
Say it again. I don’t think they got it the first time. Too much truth.
"I have looked at you
in millions of ways and
I have loved you in each "
Rest in Peace - Selena, the Queen of Tejano Music (1971-1995)
She was too young to go. It wasn’t her time.
May God have mercy on her soul.
I think old fashioned is cute.
I think kisses on the cheek & forehead, actual dinner dates, and asking someone out in person is so precious. I don’t think the guy should always make the first move, but I feel as if it’s cuter if the guy asks out the girl rather than it being the other way around, because it’s been like that for so long. I liked it when guys actually valued their girls and called them sweetheart, and their partner, instead of babe or ‘his girl.’
On the set of Coraline, directed by Henry Selick (2009).
i love this movie so much
I will never let myself scroll past a picture of Walt and not reblog it. I feel like I’d be dishonouring him, and he’s just done so much for me that it’s just not right.
This man is the reason why I dream
every single one of these posts are gold
"My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them. "